top of page
GHS logo.jpeg


$60 unlimited per month

$20 per one hour session

Why Infrared?

Far-infrared radiant (FIR) heat provides all the healthy benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation. FIR heat actually penetrates and warms the body, so the heat energy is not lost trying to warm the air.

FIR heat is not ultraviolet radiation, but a narrow band of energy within the 5.6 to 15 micron level. This type of energy travels 1.5-2" deep into the body, increasing circulation and nourishing damaged tissue.


Why are infrared saunas better than conventional saunas?

In a GHS infrared sauna, far-infrared heat is used to directly penetrate the body's tissues to a depth of over 1.5 inches, right into the muscle. Its energy output is tuned to correspond so closely to the body's own radiant energy that our bodies absorb close to 93% of the infrared waves that reach our skin.

A conventional sauna (steam sauna) must rely only on indirect means of heat; First heating the air, which then comes in direct contact with the skin to produce its healing effects. This effect can mean sitting in a room temperature of over 200 degrees. With far-infrared heat, and our unique combination of Ceramic and Carbon panels, less than 20% of the far-infrared energy heats the air, keeping temperatures at a more comfortable 65-140 degrees. This leaves over 80% of the energy to be directly converted to heat within out bodies. Thus, a Far-infrared Sauna can warm its user(s) to a much greater depth much more efficiently than a conventional sauna.


Conditions GHS Infrared may help

  • Asthma, Bronchitis

  • Arthritis

  • Cancer pain

  • Cirrhosis of the Liver

  • Crohn's disease

  • Cold hands and feet

  • Cystitis

  • Duodenal ulcers

  • Gastritis

  • Hemorrhoids

  • High Blood pressure

  • Keloids

  • Radiation sickness

  • Acne & Allergies

  • Tinnitus

  • Eczema & Psoriasis

  • Pain relief

  • Fibromyalgia

  • Headaches

  • Chronic Fatigue

  • Soft-Tissue Injuries

  • Weight Control

  • Hypertension

  • Cold & Flu

  • Depression

  • Tremors

  • Joint pain & backaches

  • Anxiety & Insomnia

  • Chronic Infections

  • Heart disease

  • High Cholesterol

  • Low blood sugar

  • Whiplash

  • Sciatica

  • Ear diseases

  • Shoulder Stiffness

  • Bursitis & Neuritis

  • Nervous Tension

  • Varicose veins

  • Diabetes

  • Strained muscles

  • Lyme disease

  • Heavy Metal Toxicity

  • Candidiasis

  • Burns

  • Menstrual pain & Menopause

  • Hepatitis

  • Gastroenteric problems

bottom of page